A quick-start Jekyll theme
Jekyll Now makes it easier to create your Jekyll blog, by eliminating a lot of the up front setup.
- You don’t need to touch the command line
- You don’t need to install/configure ruby, rvm/rbenv, ruby gems
- You don’t need to install runtime dependencies like markdown processors, Pygments, etc
- If you’re on Windows, this will make setting up Jekyll a lot easier
- It’s easy to try out, you can just delete your forked repository if you don’t like it
In a few minutes you’ll be set up with a minimal, responsive blog like the one below giving you more time to spend on writing epic blog posts!